Welcome Anonymous !

Everything you need to modify your ride

Exterior Modifications

EBAY" POOR QUALITY STRUT TOPS / MOUNTS VR-VF

Specific interior modification information for Holden Commodore VT and VX Series Commodores, and HSV models

Postby silversv6 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:04 am

Just a warning for anyone replacing their strut tops. I purchased a set from an ebay seller called "autopartbid" & he states they have 2yr warranty. Within 6 months the center bush had started to push through both tops, the passenger side being the worse. The rubber is like black chewing gum around the bush that lets go. Still has not refunded or replaced them and admitted in an email that these were a faulty batch, but still sells them. They are now only $39.90pr.......BARGAIN!..for shit. My son in-law bought the same for his v6 VS & his didn't even last the 4 months. He may drive a bit harder than me, but these should still last easy 10 years on any VR-VZ. Bite the bullet like I did & buy genuine or better (superpro ect) instead of having to do them again in a few months. DON"T GET STUNG! Cheers.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
silversv6
Major Contributor

Return to Exterior Modifications

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts