Welcome Anonymous !

Everything you need to modify your ride

VE Series Commodore Parts

[SOLD] [NSW AU] - VE V8 Front Brake Calipers, Rotors

Holden Commodore VE Series I and II, Calais, Caprice and HSV parts and accessories for sale and wanted

Postby ZerOne » Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:15 pm

GENERAL ITEM DESCRIPTION :
VE SS and SSV V8 Front Brake Upgrade
Upgrade your Standard V6 Brakes to the larger V8 Brakes !

CONDITION : Used

PRICE : Make me an Offer

DELIVERY / PICK UP INFORMATION : Pick up available, Will courier at buyers expense (Around $20 to $30 to Australia)

PAYMENT OPTIONS : Paypal, Direct Deposit, COD

CONTACT DETAILS : PM me, or Send me an Email using the Email button below

PICTURES :
15791 15784 15785
15781 15782 15786
15787 15790 15789

Other Description
I have for sale front V8 Brake Calipers, V8 Caliper Carriers, Brake Lines, Bendix Ultimate Brake Pads, and DBA Street Series Slotted Rotors

The DBA Slotted Rotors and the Brake Pads have done a genuine 5000Kms since new, and were fitted just over a year ago (June 2011).
These items are in excellent condition, and as you can see from the the above pictures, the pads still have over 90% of the brake material left on them.
The brake rotors have never been machined, and do not require machining. They are not warped, distorted, and were very carefully removed from the vehicle.

The Brake Pads are Bendix Ultimates PN# DB1765
The Front Rotors are DBA Street Series Directional Slotted Front Right DBA2028SR
And DBA Street Series Directional Slotted Front Left DBA2028SL

Please Note : The front brake calipers are the same as V6 models, (and use the same brake pads as V6 models)
however the V8 brake caliper carrier is larger, allowing for these bigger V8 brake rotors to be fitted.

This would make an excellent budget brake upgrade, and the brake calipers, carriers and brake lines are in excellent condition.
This kit would also be ideal for anyone wanting to properly paint their brake calipers and carriers, as these calipers and carriers are relatively clean, and would require a minimal amount of work to prepare for painting.

For more information on what is required to change the front brakes on a VE Commodore, please visit This Website
Because of the weight of this kit, shipping will be via courier, and depending on your distance from Sydney, NSW, the cost will be between $20 to $30
Message me with your postcode, and I will find out the exact cost for shipping.

If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a message !
ZerOne
Site Admin

Postby ZerOne » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:10 am

This item has been sold.

Thank you to everyone that has shown and interest in this item.
ZerOne
Site Admin

Return to VE Series Commodore Parts

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts